Friday, June 15, 2012

Inside the 3-in-1 notecards

Welcome back!

So I wanted to make a set of note cards to put inside my 3-in-1 box. I love everything Italian. I would be my dream place to visit. Maybe when the kids are all done with school......

I found several images on the internet and printed them out on matte presentation paper and just cut them out with my paper trimmer. I did import all the images into Make-the-Cut so if I ever want to do a vinyl image or something I am ready to go. I tried to size them all about the same so they would keep a similar feel. I made some words and layered them, and added some flourishes. Pretty simple, not over-done. The paper has a foil embedded in the design and is stunning. The pinks look great with the 3-in-1 box.  I did several of these card sets to have on hand for little gifts in a few different color stories. The images a set on  adhesive foam so the pop up a little for dimension.

I have so many people in my life that have been a blessing to me. I try to find little ways to say thanks and let them know how special they are. Thank you, Lord, for the blessing of friends!

Bless someone today, Trish (ImaCutter)

No comments:

Post a Comment