Monday, October 15, 2012

It's in the bag

I have a fun little project that is just too cute. I have to give a shout out to Darlenemcg at the MTC forum for this cute purse. It cuts super easy and can be used for lots of different things.



I like that the file is all one piece. I added the center frame which a file I got from a freebie card file from Brigit some time ago from Brigit scraps. The flower is a rolled flower from Lettering Delights. I made some little quarter circles for the corners, added some ribbon for a handle, and Wha-la- Add some candy and a stamp and your done. The little rhinestone pieces are from some scraps from a Dazzling Diamond sheet from Buckle Boutique.

 The stamp is one I got from Michaels.










I have another one I will post next time. Same file just a different style.

Thanks for stopping by~Ima Cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment