Friday, October 19, 2012

Purse with note cards

Here is the same purse file but and the same little frame. This time I made a little set of note cards to make for the middle with some coordinating envelopes.




I made this set for someone who has that gift of encouraging others. The stamp from two sets I mixed to make the phrase from MyThoughtsExactly. I like how versatile they are that way.
I embellished with a button, a paper flower, and some Michael's Bling on a roll glitter tape. I used Trendy Twine for the handle and the button.

Now let's look at the inside.
 I made a set of four note cards for the inside for the person to give as an encouragement to someone else.

They all have a variation of the same frame and pattern. The stamps on these are from Michael's.

I just love the little purse and can see it being one I use often.

Thanks again Darlenemcg and Brigit for sharing the files.

Have a great day,
Ima Cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment