Friday, November 2, 2012

Nifty Knitting

Okay, I am breaking away from my cutter for a cute little craft I did for a friend. She is the queen of yarn. She made me the cutest cabled purse with these awesome blingy buttons. She both knits and crochets. She tagged me on a post on facebook. Right away I knew I wanted to try to make her some.

So here is what I made-


You're probably wondering what is so special about a yarn ball and needles? Well they are really a miniature set that are really a pair of earrings.

The ribbon they are on is about 1/2 an inch wide. Shhh.... I'm sending these to her for Christmas. The earrings and done on these domed bases I had. The needles are the ones you use for beading for earrings. The yarn is really Trendy Twine. I think it's proportions work great together. I don't think the needle parts will be poking her, or at least I hope not. The good thing is they will be cheap to mail.=D

Happy crafting,
Ima Cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment