Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Glass Block Gift

I did a couple of gift blocks for Christmas gifts.

First is for my childhood friend Beth, now Dixie, who is a vet about an hour away from me. We're meeting up on Thursday and I can't wait to see her. She is an AMAZING person!

 I used the Square1 Masterpiece re-positionable fabric sheets. The are super easy to use and did perfectly for my project. It diffuses the light but lets it illuminate the picture. It is far more awesome than the picture shows. I have to wait until I see her on Thursday to post this on the Square1 facebook page. We're friends on there, so she'll see it.
 Here it is all lit up.=)
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB!!!!! I love how the light adds a glow to the photo that you printed on the Square 1 adhesive backed material!

    Shawn
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete