Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tag Bag, Tea Bag

I thought I would start with some recent projects. To build up a few posts so your have something to actually see if you're here.=D I did this tag bag (because it was made with a basic tag shape) for a recent Make-the-Cut challenge. I was inspired by the shape of a tea bag. What is so funny is that most the people who downloaded my file or read the post thought it SAID- TEA BAG. Either way, It is a nice little bag that can be used for lots of purposes.


The "for you" tag and decorative  design in orange are both freebies from www.svgcuts.com.
I will try to add the file here too but right now you can get it at the MTC forum under the April 20, 2012 challenge. I am part of the challenge committee there. It is a great community of crafters.

Something about me-- I am a tea drinker, rarely coffee. I like hot tea far more than cold. I love, love, love the chi blend they have a TeaVana.

No comments:

Post a Comment