Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Song in my heart

 Do you love free files? Well, here is one I just love that was a freebie from one of the MTC challenges we have twice a month on the forum/ This card wasn't a challenge entry. I just love the file so much I wanted to just make an awesome card. 



This file is made by MichelleMyBelle who does amazing work. Here is a link to her site so you can follow it to where you can find the file in case you'd like to have it for yourself. I used embossed vinyl on the flap part of the card The dictionary word is a freebie from the scrappincop.


 The music note and Fleur-di-lis are brads. I am not sure where the flourish came from, but I don't think it is one I made. Here is the link to Michelle's blog to see her take on the card, plus you can get the link to the free file on her site. Thanks, Michelle!
http://michellemybellescreations.blogspot.com/2012/02/mtc-challenge-featuring-kristi-dailey_13.html

3 comments:

  1. Great Job on this card! Love what you did with the file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Veronika! We did this file for a challenge on the MTC forum and it was cool to see everyone's spin on it. This is for my one my lit students. She loves music and anything French.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Trish! Thank you for the plug to my blog, LOL

    ReplyDelete