Sunday, July 8, 2012

What is a crafter to do when in the process of moving all of your 12 x 12 scrapbooking paper and heat transfer vinyl has gone rogue???? Well, that is my dilemma, so I had to make a quick trip to JoAnns. It is a little hard to image not having some of my favorite paper packs. There are some other things that have disappeared, but if you are like me you can have some money tied up into that stuff. I spend a couple hours trying to go through the mountainous heap of boxes yesterday with still no luck. It could be worse. I am hoping to get some things done. I do have some gift projects in mind to give an extra thanks to my most awesome friends who went above and beyond the call of friendship. Missing them has been the hardest part. I hope to get busy with some projects. I know I have lots of thank you cards to send.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Trish (ImaCutter)

No comments:

Post a Comment