Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's a dog's life

When you're in the process of moving there is nothing like shaking life up a little. We had to put one of our dog down a couple months ago due to health issues. I had promised my daughter she could get her own dog several years ago. I didn't know the perfect little girl would come just two weeks before we were to move.

Let me introduce our newest family member- Lilly May. She is a rescue dog. She is about three years old. She was rescued from a puppy mill. She was one of their breeding dogs. She has a super sweet disposition. I has been amazing to see her little personality come out. She is just so stinkin' adorable.


She was for  Alyssa's birthday, so of course we had to make a matching cake.



We are not completely settled but getting closer. 
I decided the dogs needed some updated food dishes. 
At least my vinyl didn't get misplaced during the move. 
Our dog Chloe got one too. I'm sure it will make our little doggie divas' food taste better.



Thanks for stopping by.
Ima Cutter-- Trish











No comments:

Post a Comment